The “state-of-the-art” Sports Fixture features industry leading computer, designed horizontal optics with internal glare/spill light control, and is the perfect choice for both amateur field lighting and professional sports stadiums and arenas. UL Listed for wet location. CSA certified. Rated for 55°C indoor ambient temperature environment. Parks and recreation field lighting, high school and college sport facilities, and professional sport stadiums and arenas including high-definition television broadcast level lighting.
- Lamp Housing: Rugged die-cast aluminum housing finished in corrosion resistant grey powder coat. Transverse mounting with cast-in horizontal aiming protractor and two bolt mounting.
- Ballast Compartment: Components isolated for cool operation and extended life. Ballast rated to ignite and operate lamp in ambient temperatures as low as -20 degrees Celsius.
- Vertical Fixed Aiming: Stainless steel mounting arms feature separate vertical aiming pivot bolts and relamping hinge bolts prevent mis-aiming. Permanent fixed aiming degree markers on optical allow for simple adjustments on the ground or following installation.
- Socket Casting: Die-cast aluminum socket castings are sealed with a high temperature silicone gasket to keep out contaminants.
- Reflector and internal Glare/Spill Light Control: Computer designed spun aluminum reflectors feature internal glare/spill light control louvers for maximum lighting control without unwanted glare and light trespass. Horizontal optics feature standard BT 56 mogul base lamps for safe, reliable operation.
- Lens/Door Frame: 1/8” tempered, heat and shock resistant glass lens is sealed with high temperature silicone gasket to protect optics from dirt and contaminants and is mounted in a hinged stainless steel door frame with stainless steel latches.
Download the Universal Series brochure