A proven performer… sports lighting that delivers a better experience for players, fans and you
Over the past 28 years we have installed thousands of Pro Series systems on smaller fields that require lower light levels, including Little League, recreational, and high school fields.
Pro Series reflectors create the perfect beam spread for these smaller fields. Customize your lighting from multiple configurations ranging from a narrow to wide beams to fit any application. Backed by our standard 30-year warranty, Pro Series offers an outstanding value via a system that has only the features and benefits you truly need to meet your lighting requirements.
- Factory wired, pre-aimed and pre-assembled
- Maintenance diagnostic system
- Remote ballast assembly, fully supported with aluminum “C” back channel
- Ballast enclosure is powder coated galvanized sheet steel, with a sealed door that protects electrical components from dirt, moisture and insects
- Wiring harness for ballast to cross-arm assembly connection
- UL Listed two ballast per enclosure reducing operating temperatures
- Large reflector, uniquely designed for aerial sports, with 45 degree lamp position to efficiently control light output
- Six 1″ clips, secure lens ring and evenly seats gasket to the rolled edge of the reflector
- Rugged, anodized cast aluminum mogul housings and arms. Vertical repositioning aiming pin assures re-aiming after scheduled maintenance
- Steel cross-arms and hardware galvanized after fabrication, adaptable to any pole requirement
- Wind tunnel tested up to 130 mph with a 1.3 gust factor
- Stainless steel fittings are aqua-poxy coated for dual corrosion protection