Qualite only offers poles that meet the highest manufacturing standards. Because of our focus on the structural and engineering integrity of our poles, we have never had a single failure in any of our thousands of installations.
Pole types include:
- Concrete Direct Embedded
- Steel Direct Embedded
- Steel Anchor Based
- Other pole options as indicated by the design team for the benefit and quality of the project
Poles can be equipped with steps and service platforms. The safety-climb system uses a galvanized steel cable and safety harness with cable brake to assure safe maintenance by qualified climbers. The service cage entry door is designed to allow the climber to enter the cage without ever leaving the pole steps.
Qualite Quality Includes:
- Systems assemblies built tough using 2″ x 4″ x 3/16″ tubular steel, flux-core welded by AWS certified welders. We galvanize to ASTM 123 standards, pre-wire and pre-aim prior to shipping
- Service platforms built with safety in mind. A 4″ kick plate surrounding the floor assures that tools and parts don’t fall. The top rail is 42″ tall meeting OSHA guidelines
- Remote access which provides easy service for critical electrical components
- Circuit remote enclosures with PVS and ballast isolation making us a leader in cool and quiet operation
- Circuit integral systems which use a stainless steel disconnect and fusing enclosure