Does Qualite have or use a continuous lighting system?
- Yes, Qualite offers a continuous lighting system that guarantees your light levels for the entire life of the system
If I submit my requirements, how long will the turnaround time be before I can review the results?
- This can range from two days to a week, depending on the size of the project
What is the turnaround time for a job that is purchased?
- Typically 4-6 weeks – however, we can sometimes deliver more quickly if needed
What kinds of warranties are offered on jobs so if anything goes wrong I will feel comfortable that it’s covered?
- We offer a 30-year standard warranty with every system and the option to purchase a 10 or 25 year comprehensive warranty
Our school is desperately in need of lighting, and I know nothing about sports lighting. What should be my first step?
- Contact us and we will help you every step of the way. We offer full design services at no charge to our customers.
Does Qualite offer a system that can be monitored and also accessed from a remote location using a computer or mobile device to control the lighting?
- Yes, we offer the ReQuest Control Unit, which allows remote control, monitoring, and scheduling of your lighting system.
Can Qualite comply with Illuminated Engineering Society of North America (IES) standards and recommendations?
- Yes, we can and prefer to design to IES standards, but can also design to higher or lower standards if specified.
What level of customer service do you provide?
- We build partnerships with our customers and work with you every step of the way from design to installation and maintenance. Our dedicated customer support ensures your satisfaction throughout the lifetime of your lighting solution.
Will Qualite provide technical assistance at the installation site?
- Yes. We will provide an estimate for that service.